Electronic Security Technician – Merced / Modesto
Electronic Security Company is seeking an installation technician with a minimum of five years experience. We install, maintain, and monitor burglar alarms, fire alarms, CCTV, and access systems. In addition, we also install voice/data cabling. Most of our work is commercial/ government but we also do residential. Our primary territory is Merced to Lodi but there is some occasional travel outside of the area. Our offices are located in Merced and Modesto. Salary based on experience.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Installation of small and large scale burglar alarm systems.
- Installation of commercial fire alarm systems to UL Standards (fire life safety certification required).
- Installation of large scale CCTV systems. Knowledge of IT/Network functions is desirable.
- Installation of Access Control Systems computer literacy and basic programming skills are required.
- Installation of Voice/Data Cabling to BICSI standards. Knowledge of cable termination methods required.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to act as a lead technician/foreman and supervise an apprentice or crew.
- Testing of fire alarm systems.
- Service and troubleshoot existing systems as described above.
Other responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Position requires to be on-call after hours for a one week period of time approximately every five weeks.
- Must be able to communicate and present one’s self in a professional manner to customers and vendors.
Benefits Include: Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Health/Dental Insurance and 401K
Please download a copy of our Job Application and return it with your resume to:
email@example.com or Fax to 209-521-9034
Thank you for your interest in PROtech Security & Electronics!!!